Friday 20 January 2012

New Logo

Those of you who have read my blog before will notice a little  BIG change! I have a gorgeous new header! Isnt it pretty?

I also have a new facebook profile pic, it looks like this : Milly and Mummy

and new business cards, swing tags, and pretty little postcards to write thank you notes to my customers!


Once again, my gorgeous friend - Kat - has done an outstanding job! Isnt she talented??

Thanks Kat for taking a crazy idea that was stuck in my head and bringing it to life! Its even better than I had imagined!
my pretty new logo

Bec xxx



3 comments:

  1. Well done bec!!! Its perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so gorgeous! Oh so talented, Kat!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks gorgeous! Are you getting labels made as well? If so, where from? xx

    ReplyDelete