Monday 23 January 2012

Stuck


Im stuck.... I need inspiration... It just cant seem to get my mojo flowing at the moment, I look at all this pretty fabric sitting on my shelves, and I know I need to sew A LOT for some up coming markets, but I just dont know what to make. Its like Im waiting for some fabric to jump out and me and say

"make a size 6 Mia romper from me"

lol wouldnt that be awesome? If a fabric actually told you what needed to be made from it? Sometime I get a fabric and go - YES, I know EXACTLY what needs to be made from this - but at the moment all I have is piles of pretty fabric :-/

I think I just need to suck it up and sew.

Bec

4 comments:

  1. It can all get a bit overwhelming can't it!

    Write a list of what stock you want and focus on one little job at a time. You'll then get there in no time. Counted up today and I'm nearly at 40. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I''d be happy to swing by and tell you what to make :)
    It's rather annoying when inspiration is lacking isn't it?
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if you're into small sews but that always seems to help me. I just did some fabric bucket organizers & eyeglass pouches that pushed me into getting more done on my list.
    Hope you find it soon,
    :) susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you find the mojo can you send it over my way, I seem to be paddling but not getting enough done with enthusiasm :(

    ReplyDelete