Monday 21 November 2011

Introductions and Im a Market Girl

Hello!!

After a few weeks of pestering from my good friend Kat I have decided to start a blog, hopefully I will keep this one running!

My name is Bec, and I am the owner of a small business called Milly and Mummy I hand make childrens clothing. My inspiration comes from my gorgeous daughter Emelia (Or Milly as we nick named her) I love buying original handmade clothing for her, and one day I decided I could make them myself! I just love sewing. 


Miss Milly, pulling one of her faces :-)

This blog will be about my adventures as a Mummy, A WAHM (Work at home Mum) and anything else that crops up :-)

This weekend I had the pleasure of being a Retailer at Market Girl - Boutique Markets.

What a day! I had spent the past several weeks making enough stock to sell at market, and when I saw the ever increasing retailers list I started getting VERY nervous! I finished of my last garment about 1am Sunday morning, then was up at 7 am to pack up my car and head off. I am still feeling the after affects of the weekend, soooo tiring.

I had the pleasure of meeting some wonderful retailers, some of whom I hope to be doing markets with again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment